It is general observations when you wake up early in the morning we feel the bad breath and some people have face this trouble after wash the teeth. Bad breath is due to the bacteria that keep multiplying in the mouth during the night. What’s more, there is no continuous flow of saliva that is supposed to wash it away because that happens when you are awake.
Bad breath affects people’s sense of worth and makes them feel discomfitted. However, there is a cheap and all-natural solution for this issue.
This remedy will only take you 5 minutes every day and it will make your mouth feel fresh and clean everytime.
Remedy Against Bad Breath.
- The juice of 2 lemons
- A cup of warm water
- 1/2 a tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- A spoonful of honey
- A spoonful of baking soda
- Along with the honey and cinnamon add the juice of the lemons into a clean container.
- Then, add the warm water and the baking soda.
- Move the mixture into a bottle and shake it well.
- Use this powerful remedy as mouthwash. With one or 2 tablespoons of it rinse your mouth and doing some gargle.
- Honey and cinnamon are full of various powerful antibacterial properties. Bicarbonate has whitening properties and lemon is the one that will give you a refreshing and clean breath and you feel just like mouthwash in your mouth.